Iron Ore pellets are superior to other substitutes due to their High Cold Crushing Strength resulting in minimal fines generation, while multiple handling resulting in increased savings. With uniform composition of material, size and Guaranteed Porosity, Swelling Index and negligible moisture due to dry process provides an added advantage for Smooth Operation in Kiln / Furnace and improves productivity. As a binding agent in the production of iron ore pellets, Kutch Bentonite has higher natural percentage of iron, which is ideal in isolating iron ore pellets with the maximum percentage of iron.
There is a very large market for gold stone mines and minerals and so we use gold stone brands for iron ore pelletization. HIGHBOND-IOP is a very efficient and economical binding agent and is widely accepted for pelletization of iron / taconite ores.
- Free flow fine powder, 80% finer than 200 mesh
- Higher water update & retention (Water Plate) that develops actual bond between particles.
- Contains low silica, therefore no extra slag formation
- Good Water absorption enables easy formation of pellets
- Granules grow fast as they roll.
- Binding strength maintained before and after drying of pellets
- Pellet shape retained even on rough handling